Saturday 28 April 2012

Let's pop that top and get this party started!!
Day 1 creative time at last!

Have had the most hectic schedule going recently and TBH its starting to become a boring cycle as I'm not finding time to put my head full of creative inspirations down on "paper"/ card / tins or what ever else is to hand. BUT today Ive actually had a little creative time and boy does it feel good! infact I've had a mad half hour where a box full of plastic *only way to describe it is crap* was thrown on a canvas with pink glitter card and WOW is it an eclectic mix of fabness! :D
Now work in progress is a canvas full of pennies, half complete cos unfortunately the men in my house need  to eat!!! *FGS don't they realise if food was not needed more creative production could be completed bet Picasso never had this problem*
Well Im sure there is another footy match starting soon so they won;t notice me disappearing to my cupboard again! :D back laters peeps
Keep the bottles popping and don't forget the cherry! x

No comments:

Post a Comment